- A First Degree of a United Kingdom Higher Education Institution (Achieved or pending) with honours class 2.2 or an equivalent qualification.
- At the time of application, already have achieved GCSE grade C or 4 or above in English, Mathematics and Science, or equivalent.
We also look for people who:
- Convey commitment and enthusiasm to teaching in the primary age range.
- Articulate clear and appropriate reasons for wanting to teach primary children.
- Have a strong recommendation to train as a primary school teacher from an appropriate referee.
If successful on interview day, applicants also need to complete the QTS Skills Tests for English and Mathematics within around 12 weeks of acceptance date. Click here to register to book QTS Skills Tests.