- A First Degree of a United Kingdom Higher Education Institution (Achieved or pending) with honours class 2.2 or an equivalent qualification.
- At the time of application, already have achieved GCSE grade C or 4 or above in English, Mathematics and Science, or equivalent.
We also look for people who:
- Convey commitment and enthusiasm to teaching in the primary age range.
- Articulate clear and appropriate reasons for wanting to teach primary children.
- Have a strong recommendation to train as a primary school teacher from an appropriate referee.
If successful on interview day, applicants also need to complete the QTS Skills Tests for English and Mathematics within 2 months of acceptance date. Click here to register to book QTS Skills Tests.